If you want to lead others effectively and in connection, it is important that you know yourself well. Who are you as a leader? Why would people follow you? This program focuses on the investigation of your own leadership and the activation of your hidden potential. Especially now, the development of style flexibility and agility is important in order to be able to adapt more quickly to changing requirements and circumstances. In addition to your personal growth, you also enable the growth of your team members (and / or cooperation partners) and optimize mutual cooperation. In an inspiring and professional way you reflect on your next steps with like-minded people.
Eight managers / supervisors / professionals, together with two leadership trainers, follow an impactful and practice-oriented program around the sharpening of their personal leadership. A special experience in a beautiful lodge, in the nature of the Belgian Ardennes. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we also have a fantastic remote location option on a beautiful estate, surrounded by nature in Gelderland. Depending on the options, the location will be final.
This training will bring you many personal insights from an inspiring learning environment with concrete management cases, practical assignments and some theoretical models. Your development is fed from various mirrors in order to take concrete next steps in your leadership. We generate insights and possible solutions for important issues for yourself and your organization. You translate these insights into a SMART action plan. The follow-up is intensively coached by the trainers and your buddy, so that you really take concrete steps in your development.
The program aims to:
- Get a clear picture of yourself as a manager with your behavioral preferences and pitfalls;
- Effectively learn to use your own preferred style of leadership and increase your style flexibility;
- Learn to consciously use essential skills and conversation techniques to motivate and facilitate your team members in achieving objectives;
- You can mirror yourself with other managers and professionals in a concrete learning setting;
- Take concrete next steps in the development of your leadership!
For executives who:
- Want to research how you can facilitate and motivate employees more effectively based on your own preferred style as a manager / professional;
- Want to learn to manage expectations better, learn to set priorities for themselves and their own team;
- Want to prepare in a safe learning environment for their 'next steps' as a manager and learn from and with each other;
- Want to live through their individual leadership task indoors and outdoors and seek inspiration to (learn to) better use their own potential and avoid pitfalls in behavior.
This program is a three-month learning path. A week prior to the training, the participants meet during a kick-off. A few weeks after the training, two intervision sessions take place to discuss personal developments with each other and to permanently sharpen your own leadership. In addition, 1-on-1 buddy coaching sessions take place to continue to nurture the intended development steps.
Slow down to speed up
A training without distracting impulses (digital detox), with soul & professionalism, according to the Berg & Partners principle; Learning, Performance and Enjoyment!
The 3-month program consists of 7 parts:
1. Determine personal intake and learning goals
2. Preparatory assignments (including 360 degrees feedback and personality questionnaire)
3. Kick-off meeting
4. 4-day leadership program in the Belgian Ardennes
5.2 Intervision sessions
6. Personal buddy sessions
7. Inspiration sessions for alumni
Investment € 4.250,- all-in(incl. accommodation, course material, Mammut outdoor jacket and backpack)Download the flyer of this program HERE.View the experiences of previous participants HERE.Click here for all dates and other leadership programs.
Of course there are also possibilities to develop such a tailor-made expedition for your organization for management and management teams with regard to cooperation issues, leadership issues, self-reflection, etc. For this you can contact Marcel van Bergen
or Wilbert Savonije
via our office 040 - 243 12 64.