In order to safeguard our quality, we adhere to the following premises:
- We make annual, sustainable investments in the development of our own staff and partners, instruments and methodologies.
- We maintain close contact with a number of knowledge institutes and take part in various forms of consultation in our professional field.
- We have intensive feedback and peer-to-peer feedback sessions 6 times a year with leading training institutes and our external partners.
- We make use of critical client evaluations. We ask our clients for a critical assessment of our work after every one or multi-day coaching session. After all, we are only as good as our last meeting. We want to distinguish ourselves every time with a score of no less than '8'.
- Our partners all adhere in their work to the code of conduct applicable to their profession. The employment and organisation psychologists all work according to the ethical guidelines laid down in the professional code of the NIP (Dutch institute of psychologists). The coaches work according the guidelines of the NOBCO (Dutch association of professional coaches).
Berg & Partners is CEDEO certified in accountancy. The board of the Royal NBA (Dutch professional accountants organisation) recognised Berg & Partners as an educational institute in the context of Permanent Education, on the grounds of Article 10 of the NVPE.
We are located in representative and easily accessible offices with multiple modern consulting rooms where we can welcome you and your staff at all times. Of course we also work via webbased applications and of course RIVM-proof!