Privacy statement Berg & Partners BV
1. About Berg & Partners BV
Berg & Partners BV is an agency with various branches of (online) services, including Selecting the right talents, Developing successful leaders and teams and Ensuring sustainable change capacity. We are active under this name and are responsible for data processing, located in Eindhoven, Beemdstraat 5, 5653 MA. A more detailed description of the services provided by Berg & Partners BV can be found at www.bergenpartners.nl.
2. What personal data do we collect and for what purpose?
Depending on the specific service, Berg & Partners BV stores various data about you:
2.2 Personal data of business relations
This refers to contact details of various employees of clients, suppliers, sellers, sponsors and any other body with which we maintain a business relationship. Berg & Partners processes the personal data of data subjects who work for companies with which we do business: for making offers for and / or providing information about the services and other activities and maintain a business relationship and conclude and maintain an assignment agreement. Among other things, we process the following personal data of business relations:
• names, contact details and functions of contact persons. Berg & Partners can pass on the personal data obtained from its business relations if this is necessary to achieve the objectives of the business relationship or for the purpose of mediation. This data may be passed on to other applicants or candidates, business partners and subcontractors (eg data processors, (outdoor) trainers, associate partners) who provide services on its behalf, and in all other cases where Berg & Partners may be required to do so, for example by a court order or court order. Personal data can be transferred outside the Netherlands in case of foreign clients, foreign vacancies, organization of foreign meetings, management trips, leadership expeditions etc.
Your data is stored on the Berg & Partners BV server and is therefore not accessible to third parties, other than our server manager.
4. Data retention period
Berg & Partners BV will store your data for five years from the start of the work, after which your (personal) data will be deleted.
Berg & Partners BV and its employees are at all times obliged to maintain the confidentiality of all knowledge resulting from the work, provided that this information is of a confidential nature. This secrecy also remains after the work has been completed.
6. Provision of data to third parties
Only if you give Berg & Partners BV permission, will your personal data be shared with third parties. You have the right to refuse to provide your data to third parties, you can make this known by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Security of personal data
Berg & Partners BV ensures adequate security procedures in order to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Berg & Partners BV makes every effort to avoid unnecessary collection and further processing of your personal data.
Berg & Partners BV uses Google Analytics, however this information is only used to compile reports on website activity with regard to the use of the website by visitors. The statistics are kept anonymously. Berg & Partners BV uses tracking cookies for the online instruments and only stores the session ID, language of the browser and the ID of the tests that are made.
9. View, change and delete data It is possible to view, change or delete the personal data collected by Berg & Partners BV, if you request this.
This privacy statement was last changed in August 2018.